What is Mishawaka Business Institute About?
Mishawaka Business Institute provides entrepreneurship and small business education, resources, networking, business coaching, business mentoring, and certification in partnership with the City of Mishawaka, Mishawaka Business Association, and Inspire Mishawaka.
MBI Program Description
The program’s goal is to introduce concepts, opportunities, and resources focused on business and industry specific goals and outcomes.
The program is comprised of three phases allowing each business to enter at current knowledge level.
- Phase I – Startups
- Phase II – Intermediate Business
- Phase III – Advanced
Why is the Certification important with MBI?
- Recognition of specialized knowledge and skillsets
- Demonstrates your commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards and continued learning
- Gives you a competitive advantage
- Creates a solid foundation while boosting efficiencies
- Creates credibility by affiliation with the City, Mishawaka Business Association, and Inspire Mishawaka
Ready to Get Started?
Take the survey by clicking the button below to register your business. This is a great way to stay connected and in no way obligates you to the program. However, you will receive updates regarding business development, grants, services, and contracting opportunities by registering your Mishawaka business in our registry.
Cindy Cohen, RN, BS BA
C2 Your Health Women’s Initiative, Inc.
Sonya Smith, EMBA, CAPM
Wealth in Motion Consulting, LLC